I want to be worshipped like an angry black man with a huge penis



Is it worthwhile for me to write stuff? I am uncertain as to whether I can write any entertaining shit anymore, as at this point I am something of a boring old fart with little sense of humour or wit whose writing is so crap a previous version of me would have used it as inspiration as to how not to write.


I still want to change aspects of the world that are bollocks, by helping to expose these things, thereby shifting the tides of perception. We are all pretty small cogs in a huge machine, but we can still make an annoying high pitched noise that makes the machine sound totally fucked.


And also I want to make sense of things and take notes, because I have a memory like a sieve and whatever I work out today, I’ll probably forget tomorrow. Especially stuff about computers, hell geek stuff is confusing. And meaning of life stuff is confusing too. Conspiracy stuff is easier because essentially everything we are told is bollocks, but the tricky bit is that this also includes many of the conspiracies.



A pleasing spin off would be if heaps of people read what I wrote and worshipped me like an angry black man with a huge penis. Or something. So in summary I am a boring forgetful twat with delusions of grandeur who wants to be worshipped. Sort of like most politicians and bloggers…