did blogging disappear up it's own arse, or did facebook kill it?


I became so addicted to Facebook that I wrote a webpage about it instead of blogging...




I had to stop blogging, because I was on Facebook 8 hours a day, and in this deranged and mind controlled state I wrote a Webpage about Facebook



 

But a good thing about FB is that it forces people to post self pics rather than blathering on like blogs







Once bloggers were considered semi-literate opinionated idiots who were incapable of designing a real website or writing a real book.


But then things turned, and bloggers began launching tirades of venomous attack against people who only post things on facebook, insinuating that facebook users are not worthy of serious literary blogging. 

 

Sometimes I wonder if the ancient art of blogging has been disappearing up it's own arse.