i submit



My submission to the government on why i don’t want to be poisoned by fascists:
I ask ERMA to decline the following applications by AgReseach for commercial production using genetically modified animals in New Zealand:
Application GMC07012 to import live animals, sperm, embryos, human and monkey cell-lines, to develop GE animals;
Application GMD08012 for indoor development; research, breeding and production;
Application GMD07074 development in outdoor containment production.
Application GMF07001 for field tests for commercial production, around the country.
I oppose the applications because I am totally opposed to all forms of genetic modification and while I realize you are pawns of the New World Order and don’t give a toss, hell you may as well have one more submission to ignore…
Note: One more submission AGAINST the applications. Count it, bin it, microchip it, watch it on CCTV, whatever.
Thomas Anderson